Listed below is information about how we service your cooling unit:
- When we receive a cooling unit core, we clean them to remove dirt, foam and rust.
- We remove the defective portions of the cooling unit core to flush the unit completely of refrigerant.
- We use special enhanced tubing to rebuild the defective portions of the core cooling unit
- We then pressure test the coil and check for leaks using a chemical indicator to find microscopic holes and cracks.
- The core is now vacuumed to remove all remaining air and debris.
- The unit then goes to the temperature controlled charging room where it is charged with the proper ammount of refrigerant.
- The unit is function tested and again checked for leaks.
- The cooling coil gets cleaned again and painted with enamel to prevent corrosion and rust.
- After the coil has dried, we apply foam to the coil using fiberglass molds to ensure a perfect fit.
- The unit is then shipped or installed on the refrigerator.